Air Conditioning Installer
- Date Listed08/10/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Control and carry out installation of new Air-Conditioning systems.
- Ensure all works are delivered on time.
- Ensure all works are completed to an acceptable quality.
- To be proactive and client focused in delivery of all works.
- Represent the company in a competent and professional manner at all times
- To control and carry out routine Planned Maintenance and reactive response Tasks.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Successful candidate 3 years minimum time served F-Gas registered Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Engineer
- English speaking essential
- Possess a clean valid driving license
- Ability to work as part of a team and have excellent customer relations skill.
- Hands-on approach
- Applying Organisational skills in a group and company
- Work well under pressure
What we offer
- Competitive rate
- On the Job Training
- Casual dress
- Company van
Apply now to: email@example.com
Add to Watchlist