Thermal Insulation Engineer/Lagger
- Date Listed09/09/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are currently looking for a Thermal Insulation Engineer / Lagger with the following experience;
This job is for a nightshift in Dundalk starting approx 5 weekstime.
- Measure and cut insulation for covering surfaces, using tape measures, handsaws, knives, and scissors.
- Remove or seal off old insulation, following safety procedures.
- Fit insulation around obstructions, and shape insulating materials and protective coverings as required.
- Determine the amounts and types of insulation needed, and methods of installation, based on factors such as location, surface shape, and equipment use.
- Install sheet metal around insulated pipes with screws in order to protect the insulation from weather conditions or physical damage.
- Apply, remove, and repair insulation, thermal and fire, on industrial and domestic equipment, pipes, ductwork, or other mechanical systems such as heat exchangers, tanks, pipework and vessels, to help control noise and maintain temperatures.
- Select appropriate insulation, thermal and fire, such as mineral wool, fiberglass, foams or other materials based on the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
- Read ISO Drawings and specifications to determine job requirements.
- Cover, seal, or finish insulated surfaces or access holes with covers of metallic or non-metallic, canvas strips, sealants, tape, cement or asphalt mastic
- References required
- All paperworkv up to date
- Send your CV to Brendan
Add to Watchlist