Junior Project Manager- Clare
Date Listed 13/06/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Our client a General Construction Company is looking to take on a junior Project Manager for an office based job in the Clare area.
- Attend site meetings and liaise with client and architect/engineer
- Be able to read construction drawings and order material
- Manage and coordinate subcontractors on various sites
- Be able to examine and keep track of variations and progress claims for different projects
- Have a good knowledge of Health and Safety and be able to draft up method statements and risk assessments as required
- Keep a track of RFI’s on various projects and maintain a folder for each project
References will be required and 2-3 experience in a similar role is essential. Please send your cv to sinead @clsrecruitment.ie.