You might be interested in these similar ads
Agricultural Maintenance Relocation Role
Would you like move to stunning Canada?. I am looking for someone with an Agricultural Background with a good understanding of agricultural machinery and who can manage a team of maintenance people. Education & Past Experiences: A combination of professional experiences or equivalent combined education, designation and work experience will be considered; Industrial Certification (ex. Welde ...
Sals Account Manager
SES Water Management are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to join their expanding business. The successful candidate will be responsible for Managing their Pressure Testing & Sterilization Works Nationwide.This role will appeal to candidates who are ambitious and interested in taking the next step in their career. The role will require regular travel for interaction with customers, si ...
Domestic Appliance Service Engineer
JOB DESCRIPTION A family run domestic appliance service engineering business, specialising in installation, service and repairs of all domestic appliances is seeking an experienced service technician to join their team. The successful technician will have experience in service, fault-finding and repairing domestic appliances. Duties / Responsibilities: • Service, maintenance and repair of ...
Steel fixer wanted !!
Working with:1m by 12m base consisting of, 12mm straight bars, 1mm L bars, 12mm U barsOnce this is completed you will move onto the back of the project to carry out mesh and slab work.Safe pass and manual handling have to be up to dateCapable of reading drawingsOwn tools References requiredSend your CV to Brendan.
Experienced Civil Operative
SES Water Management are looking for a couple of experienced Workers to join their Civil Division. Experience of laying Water mains and pipe fittings would be advantageous. Safepass & Manual Handling are needed. SLG and/or LUGS would also be an advantage.
Experienced plasterer required
Experienced plasterer required must work on stilts good quality work in clare limerick area.
General Labourers required for immediate start on busy construction sites in Cork city.Candidates will be working in a fast paced and physically demanding job.Suitable Candidates Must be physically fit and able for Manual work.Must have a good understanding of English Language both written and spoken.Must hold Valid Safe-Pass and Manual Handling before being considered for these roles.Previous exp ...
- Date Listed20/11/2018
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
The primary tasks of the role are:
- Carry out vehicle inspection at testing stations and operator premises.
- Carry out complaint and appeal investigations on behalf of the RSA.
- Carry out quality audits
- Approve submit daily inspection reports.
- Review of actions required and escalate to Road Safety Authority if needed
- Produce monthly reports on quality of inspection completed.
- Carry out internal audits on inspections preformed in line with contract KPI’s
- Liaise with Operations director and Operations manager on strategic planning to maximise technical inspection productivity.
- Clients Quality Assessment programme.
- Mystery shopping programme.
- National Car Test quality standards.
- Fuel Quality analysis programme.
- Directional Signs service.
- Qualified Mechanic/Technician.
- Commercial vehicle/bus repair experience
- IMI and/or IRTE qualified (or working towards qualification).
- PC skills in Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills.
- ADR qualification an advantage
For more information get in touch.