Apprentice Motor Techician
Date Listed 07/12/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Internship
We are a busy Mazda dealership in Cork looking for an apprentice motor technician to join our team.
• Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or manufacturers standards.
• Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification.
• Provide labour and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
• Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers.
• Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
Applicants should have a full clean driving license. Would suit 2nd or 3rd year apprentice.
If you are interested in the above position, please forward your C.V. to:
Philip O’Brien, O’Briens Garage, Cork Road, Midleton, Co. Cork
or email firstname.lastname@example.org