Civil Engineer (5 Years Exp/ Structural Design) wanted for Cork.
Date Listed 23/04/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
- Minimum 5 years design experience as a Structural Design Engineer on building projects.
- Ideally Chartered or in the process of becoming Chartered
- Experience in designing steel, concrete and masonry structures.
- Have an understanding of construction techniques, sequences of work, Building Regulations and an up-to-date knowledge of products
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
- Must be able to plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks and projects.
- Health & Safety awareness
- Proficient in the use of Structural design software
- Experience of preparing Contract documents and Project Management would be an advantage.
- Experience of inspecting construction works.
- Perform work in compliance with our Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and team working skills.
- Flexible and Enthusiastic
- Experience of pharmaceutical/industrial projects would be an advantage
- Experience of Planning, DAC & FSC applications would be an advantage
- Experience of managing junior project staff.
- Send your CV to Noel
Add to Watchlist