Civil/Structural Project Engineer
Date Listed 27/02/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Experienced engineer to work in the Cork City area for Consulting Engineering Company.
Successful candidates must have at least 5 years’ experience in an engineering consultancy and have experience on both residential and commercial projects
- Project management and supervision of construction on site
- Preparation of tender documentation and construction drawings
- Building and site surveying
- Co-ordination of tender packages for large commercial projects
- Civil engineering design of residential and commercial developments
- Structural engineering design of residential and commercial developments
- The production of drawings, reports, calculations and structural specifications.
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Hold a degree or equivalent in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a similar industry
- Applicants should be Chartered or enthusiastic to achieve Chartered status.
- The candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Revit 3D modelling experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal / people skills
- Strong knowledge of current Irish Building Regulations
- Ability to work well within strict deadlines
- Ability to lead the design of small and large scale projects
- Have an ability to modify / improve existing designs to facilitate ease of construction.
- Have a flexible approach to work and an ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Manage multi-projects whilst ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Be proficient in the English language ( spoken, written, technical )
- Have excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of the team.
- Own transport is required
- All CV’s are treated in the strictest confidence
- Salary dependent on experience
For further information or to apply please contact Jill Doherty on 021 4944871 or 087 741 6714 or email Jill.Doherty@cpl.ie