Electrical & Instrumentation Technician wanted for Cork
- Date Listed19/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
- Reports to Instrument Supervisor.
- Responsibilities include setup and calibration of, pressure, level, temperature & humidity, flow and analytical instrumentation.
- Loop Checking and Commissioning skills.
- Full loop calibration to DCS.
- Fault finding and diagnostics.
- Good documentation practices.
- Jobs based in Cork
- Candidates must have a craft certificate in E&I/ Instrumentation, a diploma in Applied Physics and Instrumentation or completed a recognised instrumentation qualification.
- Proven experience in pharmaceutical GMP environment a must.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Experience desirable
Job Type: Full-time
Send your CV to Peadar
Add to Watchlist