Electrical Supervisor for West Cork
- Date Listed22/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction management on the project.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate site reports
- Organising tools, plant, machinery and materials
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards
- Managing Sub Contractors
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team
- Proven track record in the industry, working at the Construction Manager level
- Fully Qualified Electrician.
- Must have knowledge of health and safety policies.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communicator and a motivated team player.
- References required
- Send your CV to Peadar.
Add to Watchlist