Electrical Supervisor wanted for Cork.
Date Listed 29/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Temporary
- To support the Construction Manager
- To assist in the management and supervision of site personnel
- To assume a leadership on site with regard to the work being carried out and by following & implementing the site safety plan & rules.
- To ensure that employees have safety training to carry out their work
- To carry out inspection checks and internal audit
- To manage the labour resources on site to ensure efficient working.
- To maintain discipline on site, report any incidents and take action as appropriate.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years’ experience in Commercial Electrical installations
- Hold relevant trade qualification
- Experience in leading teams of chargehands
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self motivating and able to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and anticipate any problems
- References required
- Send your CV to Peadar
Add to Watchlist