You might be interested in these similar ads
DESCRIPTIONFinishing Foreman for an immediate start on a Large Educational project. The project requires someone for 3-4 month on contract. Following the completion of the project there is the potential of this role to lead to a permanent Contract Finishing Foreman Required The Finishing Foreman is responsible for the day-to-day running of the project reporting to the Contracts Manager and or Site ...
Conducting regular, formal site audits and carrying out inspections as directed in the Safety Management System;Ensuring that record of statutory inspections are kept for all activities and plant equipment;Delivering and completing statutory notifications to the Health & Safety Authority for the project and all incident / accident reporting and to conduct inspector site visits as required by the H ...
Third Level degree in Health and Safety or related discipline is requiredA minimum of 3 years Health and Safety experience with a main contractor is essentialExperienced in leading and carrying out risk assessmentsAbility to deliver training modules to all levels of the organisation to include first aid, manual handling and fire training.Highly motivated and meticulous in attention to professional ...
Site Engineer Responsibilities:The Site Engineer will be tasked with Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.Cradle to grave delivery of small works packages with all-encompassing roles and responsibilitiesChecking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.Managing, monitoring and interpreting the ...
Job Summary Our client is one of Ireland’s best-known kitchen businesses. They are now seeking a Kitchen Installation Supervisor for their showroom in Cork to ensure that all jobs are run as efficiently and profitably as possible. You will not fitting kitchens yourself but will be responsible for all work carried out from customer order through to completion. You must have your own transpor ...
Job Title: Equipment Maintenance Technician(s) Work type: Permanent Full-time, days with some shift work Job Location: Cork, Munster Job Profile Our client, a well-established and respected leader in the provision of automated material handling systems seek additional Maintenance Technicians to join their current on-site Munster engineering team. As a new employee you will become an integral ...
We are looking for a fully qualified electrician. Ideally, you will have good mechanical knowledge and experience with pumps. Mostly based in North Cork, West Limerick and Kerry there might be occasional, overnight stays.This is a permanent role working directly with our client from day one.More details below:Job Title: Maintenance ElectricianLocation: Area to cover: North Cork, West Limerick, Ker ...
Electrical Supervisor wanted for Cork.
Date Listed 29/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Temporary
- To support the Construction Manager
- To assist in the management and supervision of site personnel
- To assume a leadership on site with regard to the work being carried out and by following & implementing the site safety plan & rules.
- To ensure that employees have safety training to carry out their work
- To carry out inspection checks and internal audit
- To manage the labour resources on site to ensure efficient working.
- To maintain discipline on site, report any incidents and take action as appropriate.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years’ experience in Commercial Electrical installations
- Hold relevant trade qualification
- Experience in leading teams of chargehands
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self motivating and able to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and anticipate any problems
- References required
- Send your CV to Peadar