Electricians wanted !!
- Date Listed25/03/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeTemporary
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Maintain current electrician’s license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
- Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs
- Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
- Construct and fabricate parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
Qualifications / Skills
- Electrical trade qualification and previous relevant work experience is an advantage
- Good attention to detail.
- Well organised.
- Ability to multi task.
- Good time management.
- Safety focused.
- Safe Pass and Manual Handling Training complete and in-date is essential.
- Own transport
- Send your CV Peadar
Add to Watchlist