You might be interested in these similar ads
Sherlock Recruitment have been asked by our client, one of the Irelands leading M&E Contractors to recruit an experienced Safety Officer to undertake a project in the County Cork area.As the Health and Safety Officer, you will carry out site safety inspections, site safety audits and action any issues that may arise. You will also manage Tool Box Talks, inductions etc., along with ensuring safety ...
We are looking for a Health and Safety Officer for the company, reporting directly to the EHS Manager. The Role of the Health and Safety Officer will be guide, support and advise Project/Site Managers and other relevant personnel on the implementation and continuous improvement of our systems and standards in accordance with the Safety, Quality and Environmental Management Systems. Qualifications ...
We are looking for a Health and Safety Officer for the company, reporting directly to the EHS Manager. The Role of the Health and Safety Officer will be guide, support and advise Project/Site Managers and other relevant personnel on the implementation and continuous improvement of our systems and standards in accordance with the Safety, Quality and Environmental Management Systems.ualifications/Ex ...
Vacancy: Senior Contracts Manager - ResidentialLocation: CorkSalary: €90K - €100K + packageAssist the relevant Director to appraise the project buildability, in conjunction with the Development Department and produce a Construction Programme.Attend Pre Planning; Pre Tender; and Pre Start Meetings, to ensure all necessary construction issues are addressed, prior to commencement on site. Health & Sa ...
The ideal candidate should have 10+ experience in the construction industry. Previous experience managing all aspects of environmental health & safety on site including document review and carrying out weekly audits is essential. Excellent communication, leadership, training and presentation skills including reporting to Health & Safey Manager and Company Directors.Responsible for monitoring and a ...
Site Audits and reporting Preparation and Co-ordination of meetings Site Safety Inductions Be familiar and have up to date knowledge of H&S Legislation REQUIREMENTSIdeal candidates will have;Recognised applicable 3rd Level Qualification in Health and Safety3 Years Plus experience on construction sitesKnowledge of Irish Health and Safety legislation a mustPrevious experience within a safety role o ...
Managing and Organisation of the day to day running of the site Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate. Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract. Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff. Records such as the activities of the day, materials received, inspections performed, weather conditions, visitors, in ...
Health & Safety Officer wanted for Cork.
Date Listed 18/04/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
- Implement and manage a safety management system on two separate sites.
- Risk assess work areas, develop Method Statements
- Arrange & manage contractor safety meetings, prepare agendas, issue minutes,
- Screen contractors, their paperwork including training records, method statements and so on
- Deliver tool box talks, safety inductions and provide support and advice to colleagues, subcontractor personnel and other third parties
- Proper reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses in an accurate and timely fashion and assist with investigations in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Conduct site safety inspections, audits and risk assessments as required and ensure that management personnel put appropriate action plans in place.
- Conduct regular reviews on corrective actions arising from incidents,
- Diploma in Health & Safety or equivalent
- Min 4-5 years experience as a H&S officer in the construction industry
- Send your CV to Brendan.