Health & Safety Officer Wanted For Cork !
Date Listed 27/07/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
Implementing Health and Safety policies and procedures Identifying hazards and performing risk assessments.
- Determining ways of reducing risks.
- Providing health and safety training courses for employees and managers.
- Delivering health and safety induction programmes for new employees working on site.
- Preparing Tool Box Talks etc.
- Drawing up operational procedures and writing internal health and safety policies/strategies Inspecting sites to ensure that health and safety measures are met and maintained.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation. Preparing reports. Ensuring that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated.
- Skills/Qualifications:Relevant third level qualification 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Experience in the construction industry is desirable.
- Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly in MS Excel.
- Send your CV to Peadar
Add to Watchlist