Health & Safety Officer Wanted !!!
Date Listed 12/09/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
Your main duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Delivery of HSE processes, procedures, standards and systems.
- Operating in adherence to management systems.
- Tailor HSE plans for an abundance of projects.
- Actively participate in the promotion of health-related risks and training on site.
- Carry out regular site audits.
- Oversee hygiene and welfare facilities.
- Conduct site inductions and toolbox talks.
- Report on the safety performance of project teams and subcontractors and make recommendations to ensure safe working conditions.
To be successful in your application you will possess the following;
- Third level qualification in Environmental, Health & Safety (Degree or Diploma)
- 3+ year's experience of managing environmental, health and safety on sites.
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Send your CV to Peadar.
Add to Watchlist