Health & Safety Officer wanted !!
- Date Listed05/02/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
- Advise and liaise with project construction team and PSCS regarding on site Health and Safety issues and overall commitment to improving safe conditions in the work place.
- Update the site company Safety File for both statutory compliance and company compliance with Safety Management Systems.
- Ensure compliance with HSA Statutory obligations, policies, procedures and legislation.
- Ensure compliance and continuous improvement for all elements of Health & Safety.
- Carry out accident / incident investigations, implement corrective actions and follow up effectiveness of these actions.
- Conduct regular internal audits and report and close out findings with Project Team.
- Compile Method Statements/ Risk Assessments for various tasks and ensure compliance with same.
- Communicate Tool Box Talks and carry out site inductions.
- Strict management and assessment of all onsite sub-contractors, including reviewing RAMS.
- Ensure all regulatory and in-house safety training/refresher training is completed.
- A third level qualification or Diploma in Health and Safety
- 3-5 years' health and safety advisory experience gained within construction
- References required
- Send your CV to Brendan.
Add to Watchlist