Health & Safety Officer wanted !!
- Date Listed08/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Relevant Health and Safety Qualification /Diploma or higher.
- 2 years+ working as a Health & Safety Officer / Advisor on construction projects in Ireland or the UK.
- Or a graduate wanted
- Must be proactive and be able to work as part of a team.
- Strong leadership skills and able to take the initiative.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Own transport
- References required
- Send your CV to Brendan
Add to Watchlist