- Date Listed09/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
This role requires you to work as part of a team of multi-skilled HVAC, Chiller, Air-Con & Building Services technicians, carrying out remedial works and maintenance services on a range of both commercial & industrial buildings. Various reactive and remedial works are required to maintain the plant operation and compliance with industry standards
Job Type / Category
Perform routine and preventive maintenance of commercial heating and cooling equipment.
• Communicate with management regarding status of work orders.
• Inspect HVAC systems and their components (e.g. Air conditioning systems, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) to evaluate condition, identify necessary repairs and recommend preventive maintenance
. • Installation of air-conditioning equipment, heating and ventilation systems.
• Maintain service vehicle, tools and equipment in good working order.
• Participate in meetings, workshops and training as required.
• As part of the role, you will be required to participate in an out-of-hours on-call rota from time-to time
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning FETAC Level 6
. • Background in service and installation of AC equipment
• Minimum 2 years post apprenticeship experience preferable.
• Valid/clean drivers’ licence.
• Knowledge and experience in the maintenance and repair of Split AC, VRV systems, Fan Coil Units, Air Handling Units.
Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged)
Based out of our Dublin Office & Customer Sites as required.
• Competitive Salary.
• Mobile Phone
. • Company vehicle
Send your CV to Peadar.