Junior Electrical Engineer - Cork
- Date Listed08/05/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Sherlock Recruitment are working with an Electrical company in Cork. We are looking to appoint a Junior Electrical Engineer to join a team of top quality individuals. This is a permanent role for the suitable candidate.
- Working from the head office providing engineering support.
- Purchasing materials required for projects.
- Managing all Tender related documents from take-off to pricing document.
- Comparing tender and construction documentation and keeping track of any variations.
- Able to work as part of a team of electrical engineers.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Health & Safety awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team working skills.
- Competitive salary: €25,000 - €40,000 (depending on experience)
- Opportunity for career development and advancement.
- This is an opportunity to gain experience in company with a reputation for developing it's engineers.
If you are interested in applying - send your CV and any relevant certs you hold by Email and call Elaine on 01 456 8438
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent