Mobile Maintenance Electrician - Permanent Role
Date Listed 12/09/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
We are looking for a fully qualified electrician. Ideally, you will have good mechanical knowledge and experience with pumps. Mostly based in North Cork, West Limerick and Kerry there might be occasional, overnight stays.
This is a permanent role working directly with our client from day one.
More details below:
Job Title: Maintenance Electrician
Location: Area to cover: North Cork, West Limerick, Kerry
Type of contract: Permanent
- Irish National Craft Card or City and Guilds (UK) or Electrical Instrumentation
- Experience in industrial and control wiring is essential
- Must have installation experience
- A Valid Safe Pass Card and Manual Handling Certificate are required for this position
- Experience of pumps and process an advantage
- Experience with mechanical systems
- Must be able to work on own initiative and manage their own projects in an efficient way with minimum supervision.
- Strong people, communication and reporting skills
- An excellent attitude, timekeeping and the ability to get on with people is essential
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your CV along with copies of your certificates to jobs(at)sherlockrecruitment.com.
Don’t have Safety Certs?
Training can be provided for this position; applicants who don't hold a Safe Pass or Manual Handling Certificate can visit www.sherlocksafety.com to arrange training.