Pipe fitters wanted !!
- Date Listed17/04/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeTemporary
Necessary duties comprise:
- Development and fitup of pipe-work, pipe supports, and some structural steel.
- Working with Carbon, Stainless and Aluminum.
- Reading engineering drawings.
- Understanding of Welding Procedure Specifications and certification.
- Working safely and ensure work is done to the right quality.
- Understanding of EN1090.
- Understanding of all types of welding.
- Can weld under their own initiative.
- Understanding of the role of Responsible Weld Co-Ordinator.
- have considerable technical knowledge of Fabrication techniques and other disciplines (essential).
- the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems (essential).
- have a positive attitude, be eager to work and can work on own initiative.
- Must be self-motivated and high energy.
- have good inter-personal skills with the ability to integrate into the existing engineering team, and work alongside colleagues of other disciplines.
- Must have the highest level of honesty, trust and integrity.
- Level of computer essentials and skills.
- References required
- Send your CV to Timothy.
Add to Watchlist