Project Manager wanted !!
- Date Listed10/06/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeTemporary
Project Manager required for Main Building Contractor in Cork with a great reputation. The successful Project Manager who has worked on a similar project previously in perhaps the UK or Dublin.
- Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working as a Project Manager preferably on building projects in the Ireland or the U.K.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager / General Foreman.
- Report to the Contracts Director / Contracts Manager.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, raising RFI’s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Project Quality control.
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget
- References required
- Send your CV to Noel
- Excellent salary
- Superb benefits package
- Company vehicle / car allowance
Add to Watchlist