Date Listed 27/09/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Sherlock Recruitment have been asked by our client, one of Irelands leading M&E Engineering contractors to seek an experienced Project Manager for Kinsale, Cork.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience at project management level. Previous experience in a high purity environment would be a distinct advantage.
The Project Manger must have a strong commercial awareness and the ability to deal with the whole financial and programme planning elements of the project. You must possess excellent interpersonal skills with good site based knowledge and experience on a broad range of projects within the mechanical sector.
You will be responsible for delivering regular recommendations on how to maintain staff levels and lower costs, while meeting all of the quality standards set forth by the company.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record.
- Responsibility for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget.
- Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- To have the desire to oversee an experienced team, offer the team support and advice and manage the work flow from pre-to post manufacturing.
- An Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management Degree required or where appropriate relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience at project management level along with previous experience in a high purity environment.
- Valid Safe Pass Card and Manual Handling Certificates.
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this position, you can forward your CV along with copies of your certificates to email@example.com
Training can be provided for this position; applicants who don’t hold a Safe Pass or Manual Handling Certificate can visit www.sherlocksafety.com to arrange training.
- Department: Project Manager
- Hours per week: 39
- Start Date: Full Time