Quantity Surveyor (Mechanical) wanted for Cork
Date Listed 18/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
Quantity Surveyor required for well known M&E Contractor for Dublin based construction projects. The ideal candidate will have a degree in Quantity Surveying with 2+yrs experience preferably within the M&E Contracting sector but those coming from a Mechanical or Electrical engineering background will also be considered. Experience within Pharmaceutical sector or similar would be advantageous but not essential and those working with smaller building services contractors or indeed those with main contracting experience will definitely be considered.
You will be working within a small team focused on a particular sector and types of construction projects so you will get experiences and exposure that may not be gained in larger teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sub contractor procurement
- Tracking costs and labour through the project
- Tracking & Preparing costs for variations
- Monitoring Sub contractor cost performance
- Management of Payment of sub-contractors and supplier accounts
- Producing monthly valuations
- Carry out full construction take off, prepare construction cost plan, track costs, labour costs, cash flows and efficiency through the project
- Prepare subcontract packages for procurement, agree contracts and manage to a final account
- Send your CV to Brendan.