You might be interested in these similar ads
Our client is in business and one of Irelands leading Mechanical Contractors serving the industrial/pharmaceutical sector. Specialists in design, and construction of HVAC systems, cleanrooms and heat recovery systems.Our client has a policy of encouraging and supporting the further education of its employees. Current company expansion will lead to strong career progression opportunities in the sh ...
Vacancy: Construction Project ManagerLocation: Cork CitySalary: €80K - €90K NEG. Depending on experience 3D Personnel’s client is a Tier 1 main contractor who have a number of projects starting Cork area. All projects are a mix of commercial/office space and apartments. Reporting to the Contracts Director, as Project Manager you be responsible for the coordination of all project disciplines in ...
The Senior Process Engineer will be working as part of a multidiscipline project engineering team on site. Previous design experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology industry is essential. Reports to: The position reports functionally to the Site Projects Group Lead or Project Manager. Responsibilities will include: Process calculations and development of PFDs and ...
This role will be to cover client based in Munster. Function of the role is to Commission, Fault-Find, Service and Maintain all Equipment and Applications to specification that are within Business Portfolio. To work for a client that provides purity process water systems.Key Responsibilities:Provide a complete level of service to our customers on site to include, commissioning, fault-findi ...
First People Solutions are currently recruiting for a Commissioning and Qualification (C&Q) Engineer for an established Engineering consultancy. The role will support long term projects in Pharmaceutical market throughout Cork.They are seeking a Commissioning and Qualification (C&Q) Engineer on a long term contract / permanent basis and are able to offer a competitive salary/package.Commissioning ...
Quantity Surveyor 1+ year experienceMarket RatesLarge Enterprise Client, Complex EnvironmentRed Chair Recruitment is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work within our client's Cork based offices.Core Responsibilities:Analyse blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labour costs vs. estimates.Preparing estimated Bills of QuantitiesCompiling Contract DocumentationPre ...
Core Grouting Services Ltd. (www.coregrouting.com) is an engineering service company that provides technical grouting services within the offshore energy industries. We are seeking a Technical Sales Engineer to support our current bidding efforts and business development.As a smaller business within the Acteon (www.acteon.com) group of companies, Core Grouting Services offers great entrepreneurial ...
Quantity Surveyor wanted for Cork
Date Listed 29/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
- Support the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Support with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Support with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Support with the valuation of variations.
- Support with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the company’s reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the company’s requirements.
- Four years work experience with a Construction Company
- Strong knowledge of construction industry and its practices.
- Qualified to Degree Level
- Exposure to commercial / residential projects.
- Send your CV to Brendan.