Quantity Surveyor wanted !!
- Date Listed17/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
€55,000 - €60,000 a year
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Evaluate tenders from subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the subcontractors.
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- Have a minimum of at least 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a Mechanical Services background industry preferable
- Ability to work well under pressure and make decisions within a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to multitask, prioritise, meet deadlines and manage time efficiently
- 3rd Level Qualification
- Excellent IT skills are a must for this position, specifically Excel
- Experience in Microsoft Project desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A good track record in the industry including references
- Immediate start
- Job will be based in Cork.
- References required
- Send your CV to Peadar
Add to Watchlist