- Date Listed30/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Duties & Responsibilities as Quantity Surveyor:
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of the contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
-A Degree in Quantity Surveying
-Strong communication skills
-Ability to prioritise workload / excellent time management
-Ability to work on own initiative
-Some previous experience in similar capacity
-Strong IT skills
-Career minded, energetic and enthusiastic