Roofer Carpenter Installer
- Date Listed07/06/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
In this role you will have the following responsibilities: –
1) Assemble solar modules, panels, or support structures, as specified.
2) Install active solar systems, including solar collectors, concentrators, pumps, or fans.
3) Apply weather sealing to array, building, or support mechanisms.
4) Install photovoltaic (PV) systems in accordance with codes and standards using drawings, schematics, and instructions.
5) Perform routine photovoltaic (PV) system maintenance on modules, arrays, batteries, power conditioning equipment, safety systems, structural systems, weather sealing, or balance of systems equipment.
· Passion for renewable technologies
· Ability to work with teams
· Relevant experience in related field
· Considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the job holder to meet quality standards and work deadlines
· Forward thinking approach and be able to work independently
· Full clean driving license and own transport
This is a full-time or part-time position that will offer a competitive salary and opportunity for progression in an expanding company. Salary dependent on experience.