You might be interested in these similar ads
Munster Air Compressors Ltd Ireland. We are looking for an Service Engineer - electrical/mechanical with 3-5 years of relevant experience to join our team in Cork. Jack Lynch Tunnel in Cork and a Motorway Traffic Control Centre for Transport Infrastructure Ireland (TII). We are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer - electrical/mechanical with 3-5 years of experience in infrastructure ty ...
Introduction: CEM Services is seeking to recruit a site/civil engineer to join their team in Cork on a permanent basis. An exciting opportunity to manage construction projects within the oil & gas industry. Responsibilities: · Report to project manager and assist in all aspects of site management. · Setting out and surveying including dumpy level, laser ...
Position: Project Manager - CladdingLocation: CorkSalary: Senior Package on offer for the right personElk Recruitment is now working with a large Facade company in Cork who are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage medium sized Commercial Projects across Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress his/her career within the building envelope industry ...
ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR • Permanent Cork based opportunity • Enhance your portfolio by working with this leading firm • Great opportunity to be part of a large residential build ABOUT THE COMPANY Your chance to join this leading Electrical Contractor with a reputation for securing large scale projects and delivering them on time and in full. This company prides themselves in the ...
Electrician, Maintenance Engineer Job in Cork In line with recent company growth, an Electrician Job is available in a busy commercial facility in Cork. The Electrician will work with the Plant Manager and will be tasked with all aspects of equipment and plant maintenance, technical support and process improvement to maintain all equipment. Responsibilities of this Electrician, Maintenance E ...
Trainee Process Operatives required for various sites in Cork. Experience is essential, references will be required. Please call us on 021-2409058 now to apply or for further information. Please send your CV to email@example.com For a full list of our jobs please visit www.clsrecruitment.ie
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Structural Technician / RC Detailer / CAD Manager to join our team in West Cork.Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years experience working within a busy Consulting Engineers environment and be capable of working without supervision.Your main role will be producing Reinforced Concrete Detail drawings in addition to General Arrangement drawings i ...
Senior Process Engineer
Date Listed 21/06/2017
- Development of designs from concept through to detailed design and Construction
- Responsible for all project process deliverables, liaising with other discipline leads on process issues and leading team of process engineers
- Development of project specification, enquiry packages and P&ID drawings
- Design of equipment and systems to current regulations and design standards
- Liaise with suppliers for both standard and bespoke equipment
- Develop URS, FRS, P&ID’s, and other project and process drawings and documentation
- Assure the content of the design is in accordance with the company guidelines
- You will have at least 10 years demonstrable pharmaceutical design office experience.
- You will be suitably qualified and will have a recognized third level degree in chemical process engineering.