You might be interested in these similar ads
The successful Site Engineer will be responsible for assisting the construction management team in the on-site control of the building elements of projects.Requirements:Degree qualified4-5 years experience working for main contractors in Ireland or UKMust speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland 3D Personnel’s client is a leading building main contractor. 3DPersonnel’s client is cu ...
In conjunction with your project team, you will be responsible for the execution of various stages of a project as follows:Project Start-Up:Arrange and chair handover of project from estimating department to construction teamLiaise with OM in staffing of projectValidate project and in doing so develop business plan, cost control system, cashflow and billable schedules, etc.Produce procurement plan ...
My client is an established fit-out and refurbishment contractor who work on projects across retail, banking and commercial office space. Due to an increase in workload throughout Ireland they are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team, to be based in either Dublin or Cork. Duties will include:Procuring materials and subcontractors. Preparation of tender documents for any sub c ...
Exciting opportunity for a budding Purchasing / Procurement Specialist to join a leading window and door company in the County of Cork. This position will suit a anyone looking to progress his/her career in procurement/purchasing.Responsibilities:Maintaining strong working relationships with the companies vendors.Reviewing purchasing agreements with vendorsDetermining purchasing needs based on qua ...
Aluminium Fabricators required for an established Window and Door Company operating in Cork.This is an excellent opportunity to join an excellent company with a very positive future.Ideal Candidates must have the following skill-set but not limited to:Knowledge of Aluminium Window & Door, Stick and Unitized fabricationKnowledge of Aluminium Window & Door, Stick and Unitized assemblyExcellent knowl ...
Sherlock Recruitment have been asked by our client, one of the Irelands leading M&E Contractors to recruit an experienced Safety Officer to undertake a project in the Cork area. As the Health and Safety Officer, you will carry out site safety inspections, site safety audits and action any issues that may arise. You will also manage Tool Box Talks, inductions etc., along with ensuring safety traini ...
PipefitterEmployer: Hayes Mechanical & EngineeringHayes Mechanical & Engineering specialises in the installation of mechanical services, prefabricaiton and installing pipework and structural steel.We offer career development opportunities, work-life balance and best of all, we are a great bunch of people of work with! We have an exciting opportunity available for a Pipefitter to join our team.Resp ...
Senior Site Engineer wanted for Cork.
Date Listed 19/04/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
- Responsible for Site Engineers and supporting the Site Manager with the day to day running of the project
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Checking plans, drawings and supervision of setting out co - ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for setting out and levelling of sites.
- You will be responsible for the overall surveying of sites.
- You will as a Senior Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- You will oversee quality control and safety measures on sites.
- The Site Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
- You will as a Senior Engineer supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
- You will be expected to maintain high standards at all times.
- You will be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company, and concurrently work a number of sites for them.
- You will possess the ability to communicate clearly to all stakeholders.
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
- As a Senior Engineer you will possess strong technical ability and management skills.
- You will have strong problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
- You will integrate well as part of a well-run team.
- An engineer must have commercial awareness
- You must have over 10 years’ experience working in the industry.
- Send your CV to Noel