Site Engineer Wanted For Cork !
Date Listed 21/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- The Site Engineer will be tasked with Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Cradle to grave delivery of small works packages with all-encompassing roles and responsibilities
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Necessary skills and requirements:
- 3rd level qualification in Construction Management/Engineering
- Ideally possessing 2+ years’ experience working with a main contractor / specialist subcontractor acting as a Site Engineer within Ireland or the UK
- Strong setting out experience
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Familiar with MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Send your CV to Noel
Add to Watchlist