Site Engineer Wanted !!
- Date Listed14/01/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
Main Purpose of Role:
The successful candidate will be Setting out and recording using GPS Trimble. They will draft As-laids for the contract and ensure the standards are maintained and recorded, ensuring the quality of construction. They will manage material specification and quality testing on site.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Setting out
- Recording for as-laid drawings
- Drafting as-laid drawings
- Monitoring quality of materials and workmanship on site
- Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience setting out using Trimble device or similar
- Experience using Microsoft packages
- Experienced using Auto Cad
- Experience in the Utilities Sector is desireable, but not essential.
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING
- 3rd level education in Civil Engineering, or similar.
- References Required
- Send your CV to Peadar.