- Date Listed29/05/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Our Client is a large Engineering Company Based in Cork who are looking for a mid level engineer to work on a large Nursing home Development.
- Reporting directly to the Senior Engineer.
- In charge of large 10m Development
- Start to finish role.
- Medical facility experience
- Quality management and co-ordination.
- Ensure health and safety best practises are being followed at all times
- Monitor site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors
- Degree in Engineering in Construction/Civils
- At least 3-4 years’ experience with a main contractor
- Strong technical ability and management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and calm under pressure
- Excellent IT skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
negotiable dependent on experience
- Contractor: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's: 1 year (Preferred)
This a full time permanent role and the successful applicant must be able to provide references from previous roles.