Site Manager Needed for Temporary project in Cork
Date Listed 08/06/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Temporary
Servisource on behalf of our clients are currently seeking a Site Manager for a temporary role in Cork.
Ideal Candidates will be able to:
- Manage employees, sub-contractors and materials to ensure the safe and effective delivery of contract works.
- Ensure the implementation of applicable Company Safety, Health and Welfare policies and procedures on contracts under his / her control.
- Ensure works are carried out in the most efficient manner possible to achieve optimum commercial results for the contracts under his / her control.
- Ensure contract costs are managed within budget and programme.
- Ensuring all work is completed to an acceptable quality standard and in compliance with specification.
- Ensure the implementation of Quality Management System to include Quality and Environmental processes and procedures.
- Ensure labour resources are managed in accordance with the Working Time Directive, the Working Rule Agreement and Company Policies and procedures.
- Ensure adequate resources are in place for contracts under their control.
- Ensure contract review meetings are held on all contracts.
- Ensure Pre-Appointment and co-ordination meetings are held with all Sub-Contractors.
- Complete “Performance Reviews” and the “Personal Development Plans” for direct reports ensuring future staff development.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved on all contracts.
For this job, you must have at least 2 years experience working in a similar role and be able to provide reputable references.
Please send your CV to us ASAP quoting REF: JO-1806-410359 attaching any copies of certs/tickets/references you may hold to firstname.lastname@example.org.