Two HGV Mechanics wanted for Cork.
Date Listed 27/03/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
- Carry out the full cycle of repairs, servicing, DOE / CVRT work to a high standard and help the team achieve productivity targets in a range of heavy goods vehicles, primarily refuse collection vehicles, hook loaders, and chain skip loaders, but also including artic and rigid curtain-siders, etc.
- Good organisational skills and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment and cooperate with management systems.
- Use technologies and hardware as provided by the client for monitoring vehicle issues, including the use of Asset minder.
- Perform incidental welding operations and other mechanical repair work as required.
- Provide training and advice to drivers and operators as required.
- Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own and wider team objectives.
- Qualified Heavy Goods Vehicle Mechanic (HGV Mechanic), with minimum 3 years' experience.
- High degree of product and technical knowledge, including engine, cab and chassis, RCV bodies, lifting equipment, and weighing equipment.
- 1-2 years' experience within the HGV & LGV
- Full, clean Driving Licence
- References Required
- Send your CV to Brendan
Add to Watchlist