Date Listed 14/06/2018
We are seeking applications for the position of Utility Surveyor in the Munster area for one of our leading Irish Clients. We have vacancies for staff based around the Munster area working in surveying. Experience working within utility would be ideal, but we can consider those with land surveying experience also.
What is Required
- Team Leadership Skills
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Able to work well in a team environment
What you need to have
- Candidates must be able to prove that they are fully conversant with the most up to date techniques, including electromagnetic detection and Ground Probing Radar.
- Available to work throughout Ireland as required
- Hold a full driving licence
- Fundamental knowledge of the principles and practices of utility surveying.
- Detailed knowledge of modern survey methods and survey devices, Total stations, GPS and data collectors
- Knowledge of GPR, CAT and Genny utility detection equipment and their use.
- Ability to perform detailed field and office surveying work
- The use of post processing software and AutoCAD
- To build and maintain client relationships ensuring we deliver to objectives set
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Salary guide 35k -40k DOE including Vehicle
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate