Qualified & Apprentice Electricians - Donegal
- Date Listed24/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
The candidate must:
- Have experience in commercial, industrial, domestic and agricultural installation
- Be able to work with other trades on site and plan out projects
- Must be up to date with wiring regulations
- Be familiar with testing and be able to find faults
The candidate will be based in the North West of Ireland primarily Donegal. The company has ongoing projects in the UK and Germany and the candidate may be required to travel to these projects from time to time. When on these projects the candidate will come home every 10 days for a long weekend. The employee will received extra pay when working away from home. The employer will cover all travel and accommodation requirements.
The selected candidate will receive their own company vehicle and phone.
3rd/4th year Apprentice Electricians:
- 3rd and 4th year Apprentice electricians are also wanted by the company
- Must be willing to work away from home from time to time.