Setting out Engineers - Co. Donegal & Derry
Date Listed 26/03/2018
Position: Setting out Engineer
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Location: Donegal and Derry
We are currently on the lookout for Setting out Engineers to join our leading civil engineering contractor in the Irish construction industry, in new projects throughout Ireland. The right candidates will have strong set out ability and will be experienced in working with main contractors.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works;
- Providing as built surveys and redline sketches;
- Attending daily pre-works briefings;
- Producing daily diaries;
- Reporting to the Project Manager and supporting site team;
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site;
- Planning and organising work efficiently, to meet deadlines;
- Resolving any unexpected technical problems.
- Degree qualified in civil engineering / construction mgmt.
- Min 1-2 yrs. exp setting out
- Previous experience in working for main contractors;
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations;
- Excellent communication and planning skills;
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.