Site Engineer - Donegal
Date Listed 17/05/2018
What is required
We are inviting applications from Site Engineers in the Sligo/Donegal/Leitrim to join our client, one of Ireland’s most successful Main Contractors. This role will involve leading and managing a crew for Planned and Emergency Maintenance on the ESB network in the Sligo/Donegal and Leitrim areas.
- The purpose of the role is setting out, levelling the site and surveying the site.
- Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring that the calculations are accurate for the work.
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant for use in the construction, and agreeing prices for items.
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet an agreed programme of deadlines.
- Liaising with any consultants and/or sub-contractors engaged in the project.
- Attending regular meetings with consultants, and keeping them informed of progress.
- Supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors.
What you need to have
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience required.
- The right person will be able to ensure setting out and site quality control is carried out to the highest standard.
- This is a greenfield site and the Senior Site Engineer will need to have supervisory experience.
- Must be total stations and GPS proficient.
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Dublin location
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate