A skilled mechanic wanted for a secure position with secured payouts in Dublin
- Date Listed16/12/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We serve society by providing high-quality products and services to the market.
Our diverse portfolio combined with strong relationships at an individual and business level has helped us to become a well recognised and respected business.
Because we care about our employees, we offer them opportunities, security and sustainability which in turn provides security and sustainability to the people they care for.
And because of that, we are able to endure economic collapses and keep growing while other businesses slow down and close and people lose their jobs.
Due to our steady growth, an opportunity for a skilled mechanic to join us and take up a secure job with secured payouts has appeared at our Dublin facility.
The work perfectly matches a motor mechanic or a tech-savvy person with the relevant mechanical and electrical knowledge, and it's a jump step to a new level of know-how and skills.
The daily activities will cover check-over, diagnosing, servicing and repair of small garden machinery and hand tools. It means there will be 2-stroke engines, gears, other mechanical components and electric circuits involved.
Our benefits package offers lots of tangible and moral rewards for the appropriate candidate:
- €35,000 per annum
- company pension
- a bright, warm and clean workshop
- tools and spare parts at one's disposal
- 40 hours work week
- overtime and Saturday work at will
- dynamic environment to keep you away from boredom, but not that dynamic to get you exhausted and burned out
- chances to show up and earn respect and recognition daily
- support and respect from colleagues and management
- chance to learn know-how and skills that expand the range of opportunities
The benefits come at a certain investment from you, though. We expect you to:
- have a good mechanical and electrical understanding as well as servicing and repair skills
- take this opportunity seriously
- comply with our company’s values and culture
- understand and respect others
- show up at work with good vibes and energy
- intend to stay with us for a long run
If everything so far sounds and feels like you, we’ll be happy to get in touch. Please, send us your CV with contact details at email@example.com so that we can arrange an interview.
Add to Watchlist