Access Control and CCTV Engineer
Date Listed 08/04/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Job Title: Access Control and CCTV Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
Responsible for the implementation, testing, commissioning and handover of security systems solutions including Access Control, CCTV, Intrusion Systems and Perimeter Controls. Will also be required to carry out corrective and preventative maintenance calls.
- Installation of security systems as per current industry standards
- Adhere to system specification and/or Program of Works
- Ensure TDS Project team are made aware of any/all variations
- Manage junior engineers/sub-contractors assigned to project
- Commission, test and handover to customer/contractor
- Complete all project related documentation in a clear and concise format
- Update all drawings, schematics, riser diagrams etc as required
- Perform corrective maintenance calls
- Perform preventative maintenance calls/Health checks
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in installation and service of electronic security systems
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
- Wiling to travel and perform duties outside normal working hours in line with business requirements
- Good knowledge of installation methods, standards and regulations
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety codes and regulations
- IT literate and proficient in MS office and relevant security system software packages
- Full clean driving license
- Valid SafePass
- Adhering to Deadlines
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Team Player
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialised industries, send your CV Today! and feel free to register at www.elkrecruitment.com.
Elk Recruitment is an award-winning niche recruitment firm with offices currently in Ireland and the United Kingdom. Our core competency is the placement of permanent and contract mid to senior level professionals within the Fenestration, Facade, Curtain Walling, Construction, Glazing & Medical Device industry throughout Ireland, United Kingdom, MENA region and the United States.
Our in-depth knowledge, particularly of the façade industry, comes from having worked in senior positions for aluminium, glass & steel companies for over 16 years domestically and internationally. During this time gaining invaluable experience and insight into elements of the business such as Estimation, Design, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing and Project Management. This practical in industry senior experience coupled with a very strong academic background is what differentiates Elk Recruitment from its competitors in our chosen field.