Access Control Engineer - Dublin
Date Listed 06/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Contract
- Good Opportunity to get into an expanding Irish company
- Good Salary
- Primarily Dublin Based
- Uniform & Vehicle Provided
Access Control Engineer – Oradeo Recruitment have 4 vacancies for Access Control Engineers to work with an expanding Irish contractor. You must have 3-5 years experience installing and commissioning Electronic Security Systems. This is a permanent position, based in Dublin and Surrounding areas.Necessary skills and requirements:
- Good knowledge of
- Enterprise Access Control Systems such as Tyco, Lenel, S2, etc..
- Honeywell Galaxy/Prowatch systems or similar
- American Dynamics VideoEdge system, or similar.
- Intruder Alarm Systems
- Access Control Systems
- CCTV Systems
- Proof of Qualifications required;
- Certificate in Electronics
- IP Networks
- Security Platforms
For more information about this role or others, contact Alan Mooney at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo- Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry