Advanced Scaffolder/Scaffolding Manager
- Date Listed12/06/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Our client is a Building & Civil Engineering Contractor offering a full range of construction services including management contracting, design & build & partnerships in addition to traditional building arrangements. The range of work undertaken varies in type and size from multi-million euro contracts to small and medium sized projects.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Advanced Scaffolder/Scaffolding Manager.
You will be responsible for coordinating and directing scaffold operations on their sites and be fully conversant with health & safety, working at heights, scaffolding construction etc. as well as have Safe Pass and CSCS Advanced Scaffold Card.
- Maintaining excellent health and safety at all times
- Managing all the scaffolding on various sites
- Ensuring work is kept on schedule
- Checking quality of work being done
- Reporting progress to main contractors and clients
- Responsibility for ensuring projects are completed on a timely basis within budget
- Carry out on site method statements and risk assessments
- Assist Senior Management in the overall planning and supervision of projects
- Must have experience signing off jobs