Date Listed 23/08/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Kppm are looking to recruit an Architectural Technologist for our client who specialise in the construction of cleanroom and interior spaces. To design solutions including drawings, schedules, technical submittals & other documentation required in an agreed timeframe. To liaise with the Client, Construction Team and other stakeholders as required ensure a smooth handover of the design package to the construction team.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaise with Client Design Team to bring clarity to the scope of deliverables.
- Generate and Manage Document and Drawing output.
- Generate and manage technical submittals and schedules.
- Organize and Co-Ordinate constructability reviews with Project Team.
- Comply with Design Procedures
Suitable candidates must be 3rd Level qualified Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 3 - 4 years’ experience.
This is a permanent staff position and salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Hayley Elliott