Assistant Quantity Surveyor required in construction company in Dublin North
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Dublin construction company are currently recruiting for Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join in their growing team. Company has more than 10 years old in the market with extensive experience in private and commercial projects.
- Cost plans
- Cost reporting
- Sub-contractor tendering and payments
- Interact with the project team to maximize project procurement, production and strategies
- Ability to form and develop relationships with client and supply team
- Ensure project objectives are met and set a change in process where appropriate.
- Compile the final account, variations and valuations.
- Degree educated in Quantity Surveying or strong constructions experience
- Previous experience is beneficial but not entirely necessary
- Hungry to learn and develop
- Excellent communicator
- Strong time management and reporting skills
Add to Watchlist