You might be interested in these similar ads
Marketing Coordinator Role Responsibilities • Coordinate all digital marketing ensuring the brand is maximised appropriately across key stakeholders, the business, the construction industry and the media. • Devise a social media plan; draft web articles and update events calendar. • Develop and manage ongoing website content and deliver web ...
Junior Quantity Surveyor
we are currently seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor in Dublin to work on behalf of our client a leading construction company with large projects in the corporate, health, education, conservation, community and residential sector, you will be joining a company that credites them self for customer focus and delivering high quality, value for money services.They are seeking a highly motivated and amb ...
Freelance Site Engineer required for 3 Month Contract - South Dublin - Available ASAP
Site Engineer | Leading Civil Contractor | South Dublin | 3 Month Contract | RC Concrete · Available Immediately · Market Leading Civil Engineering Contractor with significant annual turnover · 3 Month contract position based in South Dublin · Large interesting projects with scope to take on more responsibility Site Engineer - Out ...
Architectural Revit Technologist (Dublin and Cork)
Opportunities have arisen with our client for their Dublin and Cork offices. Our client is one of the Top established and renowned Irish architectural practices with offices in Dublin, Cork and various locations throughout Europe. They work on large scale Industrial Sector: Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical and Datacentre projects also large scale Commercial Mixed use projects for multinational ...
Block layers required North Co Dublin
Block layers required dayworks 200.00 on RCT, labour 120.00
Warehouse Operative - Monday-Friday - Weekly Pay
StaffLink Recruitment are currently looking for Full Time General Operatives to work for a client of ours in the Rathcoole area. You will be working for a major distribution company within a warehouse environment. Duties Include: · Loading of Vans/Trucks · Experience picking orders through scanners /rf guns · Making sure orders sent out are correct ...
Plasterers wanted for busy sites across Dublin, applicants must have safe pass and manual handling certificates. Own tools and transport are essential. Plasterer must be able to carry out a broad range of duties including but not limited to dry dashing, monocouche, acrylic renders and external insulation. This is a full time position with a large plastering contractor so only serious applicant ne ...
BIM Coordinator - Dublin
- Date Listed08/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Responsibilities of BIM Coordinator will include:
- Maintain the project BIM Execution Plan and ensure its implementation in accordance with Employer Information Requirements;
- Quality control and monitoring of all subcontractor BIM models/drawings in accordance with Master Information Delivery Plans and Model Production Delivery Tables;
- Produce weekly clash detection reports and assist with project coordination via design team/supply chain coordination workshops;
- Assist the project Document Controller in maintaining the CDE in accordance with PAS 1192-2 protocols;
- Provide training and supervision to project stakeholders and site team in utilising models in their roles including coordination, cost analysis, programming etc;
- Modelling through Revit and producing sketches/drawings from the BIM models to assist the site team when and as required;
- Manage the collation and input of asset information to the asset information models for handover at project completion and
- Project specialist in the BIM 360 software platform, troubleshooting, training and setting up guidelines for use.
- Very good experience using of BIM software is essential - Revit, NavisWorks and AutoCad at a minimum;
- Experience using the BIM 360 platform and Solibri is advantageous;
- A good understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements and industry BIM protocol;
- Six years (minimum) experience in a construction role with three years (minimum) experience in a similar BIM co-ordination role. Working with a general contractor would be preferable;
- A construction related third level degree in Engineering, Building Services, Architecture or Structures - honours preferable;
- Construction experience on a large scale residential project and
- Design co-ordination experience across multiple disciplines.