You might be interested in these similar ads
Marketing Coordinator Role Responsibilities • Coordinate all digital marketing ensuring the brand is maximised appropriately across key stakeholders, the business, the construction industry and the media. • Devise a social media plan; draft web articles and update events calendar. • Develop and manage ongoing website content and deliver web ...
Freelance Site Engineer required for 3 Month Contract - South Dublin - Available ASAP
Site Engineer | Leading Civil Contractor | South Dublin | 3 Month Contract | RC Concrete · Available Immediately · Market Leading Civil Engineering Contractor with significant annual turnover · 3 Month contract position based in South Dublin · Large interesting projects with scope to take on more responsibility Site Engineer - Out ...
Architectural Revit Technologist (Dublin and Cork)
Opportunities have arisen with our client for their Dublin and Cork offices. Our client is one of the Top established and renowned Irish architectural practices with offices in Dublin, Cork and various locations throughout Europe. They work on large scale Industrial Sector: Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical and Datacentre projects also large scale Commercial Mixed use projects for multinational ...
Electrical Engineer (All Levels)
Noel Group are recruiting Electrcal Engineers of all levels for a client with sites accross Leinster who design, build and maintain facilities and assets primarily in the Utilities Sector.Your New Employer:Our client are an Electrical Engineering construction company who operate across Ireland and the UK. They are now recruiting Electrical Engineers for projects in Dublin and throughout Leinster.W ...
Block layers required North Co Dublin
Block layers required dayworks 200.00 on RCT, labour 120.00
Warehouse Operative - Monday-Friday - Weekly Pay
StaffLink Recruitment are currently looking for Full Time General Operatives to work for a client of ours in the Rathcoole area. You will be working for a major distribution company within a warehouse environment. Duties Include: · Loading of Vans/Trucks · Experience picking orders through scanners /rf guns · Making sure orders sent out are correct ...
Electricians South Dublin
Our client a leading Electrical firm based in Tallaght Dublin are looking for qualified electricians for ongoing work. The required electricians would have 5 years plus qualified experienced and would have a proven track record in the commercial aspect of the job.Requirements • Commercial experience• On-site qualified experienced as an Electrician• All work to be carried out by the relevant trade ...
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
This is a great opportunity for a BIM Coordinator to join a leading main contractor offering the chance to work on large projects while receiving great company benefits.
Role Responsibilities of the BIM Coordinator position will include:
- Maintain the project BIM Execution Plan and ensure its implementation in accordance with Employer Information Requirements;
- Quality control and monitoring of all subcontractor BIM models/drawings in accordance with Master Information Delivery Plans and Model Production Delivery Tables;
- Produce weekly clash detection reports and assist with project coordination via design team/supply chain coordination workshops;
- Assist the project Document Controller in maintaining the CDE in accordance with PAS 1192-2 protocols;
- Provide training and supervision to project stakeholders and site team in utilising models in their roles including coordination, cost analysis, programming etc;
- Modelling through Revit and producing sketches/drawings from the BIM models to assist the site team when and as required;
- Manage the collation and input of asset information to the asset information models for handover at project completion and
- Project specialist in the BIM 360 software platform, troubleshooting, training and setting up guidelines for use.