BIM Engineer / Technician - Senior Level - (Dublin)
Date Listed 09/04/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We are looking to recruit a BIM Engineer / Technician - Senior Level for our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following industries: Commercial/Mixed Use, Retail, Large Scale Residential, Healthcare, Educational and Hotel and Leisure, New builds, Refurbishments and Restoration.
• Use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) to perform drawing work tasked
• Report to the Project Manager in charge and perform work task assigned
• Monitor modelling/update drawing/ inform Project Information Manager
• Liaise with BIM Manager and coordinator
• Input model elements with more details (graphic & data)
• Monitor/checking if there is any crashing
• Coordinate and monitor 3D
• Produce Images, Drawings as required per by Project Manager
• BIM modelling and creation using Revit and AutoCAD
• 3D coordination of Project Information Model
• Coordination of elements and asset data
• 3D coordination of as-built drawings
• Coordination of Asset Information Model
• BIM delivery on both live and tender projects
• Produce images for reports using BIM renders
• All other duties associated with this role
Educational and Experience
• Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Architectural Technology, Construction Management or an Engineering or Services discipline with 6+ year's experience with working for a main contractor is desirable.
Skills and Knowledge requirements:
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit MEP, Revit Architecture, Revit Structure
• Proficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• Working knowledge of Navisworks Manage.
• Knowledge & Understanding of BIM Procedures & Protocols
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
This is a permanent staff position and salary is negotiable depending on experience.