BIM Technician - Dublin
Date Listed 31/05/2018
Vacancy: BIM Technician
Salary: €35K - €40K + package
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced BIM Technician to be based in the company’s office in Kildare.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record working within main contractors undertaking large projects with a value of at least €20 million and will have worked for at least 5 consecutive years within a large main contractor / developer.
- Work in BIM and CAD files using Revit MEP 2015/2016 and AutoCAD 2015/2016
- Create construction documents using Revit MEP 2015/2016 and AutoCAD 2015/2016 for client projects under the direction of the BIM/CAD Manager.
- Work closely with engineers, designers, contractors, and subcontractors to provide project coordination documentation.
- Assists the Lead Engineer in maintaining the project design schedule and budget.
- Confers and coordinates with the Lead Engineer regarding any missing information required for completion of the design.
- Confers and coordinates with other disciplines to assure compliance with project requirements, company standards and procedures, industry codes and standards, utility company requirements, and client criteria.
- Assures that company and client CAD standards and procedures are followed.
- As a lead designer may direct, guide, and check the work of a team of CAD designers and CAD drafters on a project.