Business Development Manager
Date Listed 10/08/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Sherlock Recruitment are working with their client who are looking for a passionate Business Development Manager who will partner with and ensure long-term success in the construction sector.
At Sherlock Recruitment, we pride ourselves on our ability to meet the demands of our clients at long and short-term notice and to the full extent of their expectations. We are a young and ambitious company where our staff and the nurturing of their ability and potential to succeed is our main focus.
The ideal candidate has experience researching market trends, targeting / developing relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining existing partner relationships.
B2B sales, marketing and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals.
- Previous experience in sales (minimum 2 years) within the construction materials sector.
- Knowledge of construction etc. or previous experience working on construction sites
- Proven track record on achieving targets and delivering results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be extremely customer focused and results/target driven.
- Full valid driver’s license.
Potential of high commission based earning once training is complete
Choice of internal routes for career progression
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com
- Department: Management
- Hours per week: 39
- Start Date: Full Time