Carpenter - Dublin City
Date Listed 27/04/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Sherlock Recruitment are currently looking for a Shuttering Carpenter for a contract in Dublin area. The ideal candidate should have 2/3 years’ experience in shuttering. With some experience supervising a team of people.
You will also need to be confident in the following;
• Reading and interpreting working plans.
• Be familiar with peri, doka and skydeck shuttering panels.
• Fixing and tying re-bars in preparation for shutters.
• Concrete pouring and finishing.
• A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
• Accuracy, attention to detail and a methodical nature are key
Own Tools are required, and transport will give a distinct advantage.
A Valid Safe Pass Card, Manual Handling Certificate and Craft Card/Trade Cert are required for this position.
Training can be provided for applicants who don’t hold a Safe Pass Card or Manual Handling Certificate.
You can visit www.sherlocksafety.com to arrange training.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your CV along with copies of your certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org